Does anyone else already miss Chuck?
Old 01-30-2012, 02:58 AM   #1
Chuck Bartowski
LEGEND

My Card Inventory
Default Does anyone else already miss Chuck?

Zach, Adam, Yvonne, Josh, Sarah, Ryan, Vik, Scott, and Mark...you guys all did an amazing job. Next TV season isn't going to be the same without you.

Josh and Chris...thanks for creating this outstanding show. When it was at its best there was nothing better, and even when it was at it worst it was still better than most of what was out there. I forgive you guys for not giving Chuck and Sarah real closure, but we all know they make it even if that wasn't explicit.

It was a great ride. I wish everyone involved with the show lots of luck in their future projects (which will hopefully include some kind of Chuck movie).

"...if nothing we do matters then all that matters is what we do. Because that's all there is. What we do. Now. Today." ..."Because, if there's no bigger meaning, then the smallest act of kindness is the greatest thing in the world."

Last edited by Chuck Bartowski; 01-30-2012 at 05:08 AM.
Chuck Bartowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:06 AM   #2
bblair_2002
SUPERSTAR

My Card Inventory

I missed every episode this season except for the 1st one. Most of my weekly TV viewing I do online and it seemed that Chuck was the only TV show NBC decided NOT to show episodes of online and it pissed me off. I work nights during the week and I don't have DVR

I just hope we don't have to wait til September for the season 5 DVD but getting back to topic and I don't know how it all ended but I will miss the show and we'll cross our fingers for someone to pick up the license for a card set.
bblair_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:29 AM   #3
Nicnac
LEGEND

My Card Inventory

My wife loved the show throughout but gave the last season a skip... in her words "it got stupid"
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:36 AM   #4
Chuck Bartowski
LEGEND

My Card Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
My wife loved the show throughout but gave the last season a skip... in her words "it got stupid"
In a way I wish that I did that. I loved the season 4 finale. I enjoyed the season 5 finale, and while I loved the finale scene it really wasn't enough.

"...if nothing we do matters then all that matters is what we do. Because that's all there is. What we do. Now. Today." ..."Because, if there's no bigger meaning, then the smallest act of kindness is the greatest thing in the world."
Old 01-30-2012, 06:16 AM   #5
meucci67
SEMI-STAR

My Card Inventory

I'd like to see a movie happen for them....

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/chuck-movie-21952/

Michael
meucci67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:20 PM   #6
Davz13
moderator badge

My Card Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by meucci67 View Post
I'd like to see a movie happen for them....

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/chuck-movie-21952/

Michael
i'd love to see a movie happen for Heroes as well

http://www.freewebs.com/davz13/index.htm

Davz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:47 PM   #7
Nicnac
LEGEND

My Card Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davz13 View Post
i'd love to see a movie happen for Heroes as well
LOL as long as Tim Kring has no hand in it...
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:16 AM   #8
Sidewinder
SUPERSTAR

My Card Inventory

Didn't even realise it was cancelled!
Sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:42 AM   #9
tak35bne
SUPERSTAR

My Card Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Bartowski View Post
Zach, Adam, Yvonne, Josh, Sarah, Ryan, Vik, Scott, and Mark...you guys all did an amazing job. Next TV season isn't going to be the same without you.

Josh and Chris...thanks for creating this outstanding show. When it was at its best there was nothing better, and even when it was at it worst it was still better than most of what was out there. I forgive you guys for not giving Chuck and Sarah real closure, but we all know they make it even if that wasn't explicit.

It was a great ride. I wish everyone involved with the show lots of luck in their future projects (which will hopefully include some kind of Chuck movie).
What was the number of the last episode, was it Ep 13, finished with a beach scene?

tak35bne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:09 PM   #10
streicher187
LEGEND

My Card Inventory

it was entertaining, kind of lost interest after seeing what kind of a person Adam Baldwin really was

I know Levi liked the idea of an internet movie that you paid to see and if it made money I would like to see other shows that ended to early go that way to wrap things up
streicher187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:07 PM   #11
Chuck Bartowski
LEGEND

My Card Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tak35bne View Post
What was the number of the last episode, was it Ep 13, finished with a beach scene?
Yep...that was the last episode. Made it 91 episodes total...a lot of people were surprised that they didn't just greenlight a full 22 episodes this season since that would have put them at that magic 100 episodes for syndication. While 100 episodes isn't required for sydication it's an easier sell for the distribution company.

Old 02-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #12
bblair_2002
SUPERSTAR

My Card Inventory

Just looked it up and according to ChuckTV.com,the Season 5 DVD/Blu-Ray set comes out on May 8th.

I was afraid I'd be waiting a really long time like Smallville but it's not the case and I'm looking forward to seeing how this show ends.
bblair_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #13
Chuck Bartowski
LEGEND

My Card Inventory

I've pretty much decided that Season 5 Episode 9 (Chuck vs the Baby) is the finale for me unless they fix the ending with some kind of movie or something.

Old 02-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #14
Michele
SUPERSTAR

My Card Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Bartowski View Post
I've pretty much decided that Season 5 Episode 9 (Chuck vs the Baby) is the finale for me unless they fix the ending with some kind of movie or something.
I know I am so far behind, but I finally got around to watching Chuck last night. I was pretty bummed about the last few episodes. With the last season, I felt like I was watching Pirates 3 when everyone gets to be a Captain/Intersect! I thought since the show was given a final season, there would be a story and an end. But the last few episodes were a hot mess. I have watched the show from the begining and they never showed Sarah as the character that she was in the final episodes in the begining of the show (maybe Casey, but not Sarah). IDK it has been a while since I saw the earlier seasons but the whole thing just bothered me, just seemed too extreme. I agree Chuck vs the Baby was a better finale.

Finally finished! Also haves my trade list and wants!
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #15
Chuck Bartowski
LEGEND

My Card Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
I know I am so far behind, but I finally got around to watching Chuck last night. I was pretty bummed about the last few episodes. With the last season, I felt like I was watching Pirates 3 when everyone gets to be a Captain/Intersect! I thought since the show was given a final season, there would be a story and an end. But the last few episodes were a hot mess. I have watched the show from the begining and they never showed Sarah as the character that she was in the final episodes in the begining of the show (maybe Casey, but not Sarah). IDK it has been a while since I saw the earlier seasons but the whole thing just bothered me, just seemed too extreme. I agree Chuck vs the Baby was a better finale.
Sarah was that way at the beginning. Very guarded.

I get the ending they had. There is no doubt that Sarah and Chuck end up together in my mind, but I do believe they owed the fans more. This is why I think Chuck vs the Baby is a better ending. Chuck and Sarah were definitely together, there was a great family scene, and it left enough open that fans still had something that was left to their imagination (they decided to decline the CIA job, and we didn't know how they were going to get the house), plus having Chuck and Sarah carve their names in the door frame was just a great final scene.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:40 AM   #16
SimplyG
SEMI-STAR

My Card Inventory

I miss Chuck, I enjoyed the finale, but would love for them to have a movie getting more into it.
I agree it could have easily ended with Chuck v The Baby...
SimplyG is offline   Reply With Quote