Go Back   Non Sports Card Forum > Off Topic Talk > Entertainment Talk

Old 05-03-2012, 11:54 AM   #21
Sidewinder
SUPERSTAR

My Card Inventory

Loved T:SCC and hated how they left it at the end of season 2

Thankfully they're giving Fringe time to end. I might catch this one up on dvd as I've never got around to watching it.
Sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #22
MileHigh AI3
SUPERSTAR

My Card Inventory

After watching every season I have to say as happy as I am about the renewal for a 5th season they better explain the Before Peter/After Peter universe differences because is it
just me or does it seem like we all watched 3 seasons of a show and now we are supposed to pretend as if season 4 is the first season. Like the Fringe "reboot". It's kind of getting annoying LOL

NON-SPORTS COLLECTION

Castle Complete Set (55/55=100%!)
MileHigh AI3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #23
streicher187
LEGEND

My Card Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHigh AI3 View Post
After watching every season I have to say as happy as I am about the renewal for a 5th season they better explain the Before Peter/After Peter universe differences because is it
just me or does it seem like we all watched 3 seasons of a show and now we are supposed to pretend as if season 4 is the first season. Like the Fringe "reboot". It's kind of getting annoying LOL
It's supposed to be as though Peter never existed though I wish Walter would remember him. So a lot of the cases they worked the first time didn't exist in this timeline esp. the ones Peter played a huge part in..

some of the things I don't really get like how Olivia had a different childhood etc.
streicher187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #24
Chuck Bartowski
LEGEND

My Card Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by streicher187 View Post
It's supposed to be as though Peter never existed though I wish Walter would remember him. So a lot of the cases they worked the first time didn't exist in this timeline esp. the ones Peter played a huge part in..

some of the things I don't really get like how Olivia had a different childhood etc.
Keep in mind that young Olivia met young Peter, and he is the one that brought her back to Walter. It is quite possible that after young Olivia ran away she didn't come back in this timeline (and was taken in by Nina).

I still hate the lazy writing with turning the lights on/off. It just bugs me that they have such a glaring oversight.

The events of the first three seasons only happened to Peter, and Olivia remembers those events so they may as well have happened to her.

I still really liked season 4 despite some unevenness.

"...if nothing we do matters then all that matters is what we do. Because that's all there is. What we do. Now. Today." ..."Because, if there's no bigger meaning, then the smallest act of kindness is the greatest thing in the world."
Chuck Bartowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #25
riddler_149
SUPERSTAR

My Card Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Bartowski View Post
I still hate the lazy writing with turning the lights on/off. It just bugs me that they have such a glaring oversight.
What oversight is that? I didn't have problem with the whole "lights turning off and on" thing as it reminded me of the first season when Olivia had to do that.

http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/...0Cards%20FSFT/

Trade list: https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
riddler_149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #26
Chuck Bartowski
LEGEND

My Card Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddler_149 View Post
What oversight is that? I didn't have problem with the whole "lights turning off and on" thing as it reminded me of the first season when Olivia had to do that.
Except in the first season she had to turn the lights off...not on.

It was lazy writing because this is supposed to be Peter's Olivia, and she had to turn the lights off.

"...if nothing we do matters then all that matters is what we do. Because that's all there is. What we do. Now. Today." ..."Because, if there's no bigger meaning, then the smallest act of kindness is the greatest thing in the world."
Chuck Bartowski is offline   Reply With Quote